- Create video files to teach a software application, a lesson, or the server or web.
- Use the built in maps to teach continents, oceans, countries.
- Present presentation created by student or teacher.
- Have students create e-files including sample of their work.
- Digital storytelling.
- Take note directly into Power Point Presentations.
- Reinforce skills by using on-line interactive web sites.
- Teaching students how to navigate the internet.
- Diagraming activities.
- Smart Classes, Wi-Fi enabled campus, Digital Library, Audio Visual Learning Support, LCD Projection System for better learning.
Seminar & Workshop by Renowned Personalities
Students are Exposed to different cultures of other world through students exchange programmes conducted annually.
We seek to prepare our students for the cutting-edge world of competition for the same, we conduct and organise various seminars & oriential programme in a bid to let every child recognise her potential.
A team of expert and trained counselors is available to advise the students. They conduct Aptitude tests and seminars which is followed by the personal interviews in class X. This helps in the choice of subjects for further studies. These tests are followed up through Classes XI and XII to help in the selection of careers eventually.